Innovation-----really difficult in business real enviroment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Innovation-----really difficult in business real enviroment

Post  zhaoruiwen on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:29 pm


I think sometimes it is really difficult to do innovation in real business enviroment


It makes me hopeless when I hear someone say " if you do more quick than 99% percent of the whole employees in the company, you will be hated by anyone else /...... except that you are the big boss


The best solution to innovation: Top-- down method not Down --Top method



Annie ZHAO ( ZHAO Ruiwen)

zhaoruiwen

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innovation-----really difficult in business real enviroment

Post  mandiani on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:43 pm

That means you should change to another job. Do not compromise, not when you still young. The innovation is not about challenge others, it is more like fright with yourself. Even for the company, it is the same. People like steady, invariable life, that is human nature. Don't go with the stream. One of the reason that drive us to have MBA study is we don't like to compromise with those phenomenon.

------------------------Mandia Ni/ Ni Yueying 2011969158---------------------

mandiani

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innovation-----really difficult in business real enviroment

Post  ChenYun on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:53 pm

mandiani wrote:That means you should change to another job. Do not compromise, not when you still young. The innovation is not about challenge others, it is more like fright with yourself. Even for the company, it is the same. People like steady, invariable life, that is human nature. Don't go with the stream. One of the reason that drive us to have MBA study is we don't like to compromise with those phenomenon.

------------------------Mandia Ni/ Ni Yueying 2011969158---------------------


I don't agree that you should change the job whenever there is difficulties. 'cause nowadays in China neither the market nor the companies are mature, even in developed countries and established companies there is no lack of various problems. The only problem is how to resolve the problem you encountered. Runaway is not a way.

If your company is less efficiency and steady, the better way is to make the innovation steady too to cooperate with the company's moving step. You shouldn't be too rush and harsh. The down to up innovation method is not efficient if it is not encouraged by the management, it is the human nature that some people are just afraid of changes. So if you do not, just try but remember control your rhythm and scale, don't make others "hate" you if you don't have the confidence to change them. Management is also a art Very Happy

Chen Yun (Peter)

ChenYun

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innovation-----really difficult in business real enviroment

Post  zhaoyunyan on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:40 am

First of all ,you should make clear what is the real enviorment ,then you should analyze whether you could fit it or not .The real world need you to fit the enviorment , the enviorment never fit you.But you could have the power to select which kind of enviorment you prefer.

zhaoyunyan

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

haha

Post  zhaoruiwen on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 am

zhaoyunyan wrote:First of all ,you should make clear what is the real enviorment ,then you should analyze whether you could fit it or not .The real world need you to fit the enviorment , the enviorment never fit you.But you could have the power to select which kind of enviorment you prefer.



I prefer that I would be the superwoman to change the rubbish enviroment..........haha

zhaoruiwen

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It never is easy

Post  yufang huang on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:50 pm

zhaoruiwen wrote:
I think sometimes it is really difficult to do innovation in real business enviroment


It makes me hopeless when I hear someone say " if you do more quick than 99% percent of the whole employees in the company, you will be hated by anyone else /...... except that you are the big boss


The best solution to innovation: Top-- down method not Down --Top method



Annie ZHAO ( ZHAO Ruiwen)

I agree that do innovation in real business environment is hard because of the complexity nature of business, but not because of the thinking of the peers. The ultimate purpose of innovation is to benefit all the colleagues, the company, the customer and the whole society, not only for the personal performance of yourself. However, manage others during the process of innovation is also critial important.

yufang huang

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

not easy, but have to innovation for company

Post  Shiye on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:00 am

In the currently business environment if company have innovation it could be survive longer, but if company have no any innovation it will die sooner. Positive case of company are Cannon, Dell, Apple, HTC….., Negative case of company are Kodak, Motorola,IBM…..

Shiye

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not only the innovation, but also the corporation culture

Post  Bill_Han on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:47 am

If you are really hated by other employees when you finish job quicker than 99% percent of others, the corporation culture is not supporting innovation. You should change your job because of the negative corporation culture.

The management can't keep innovation all the time. But they should encourage innovation in the corporation. If you can finish job quicker than others, it means your working method may be a big innovation and could be introduced to others. And in a long term, you will be big boss if you insist.

Han Min (Bill)

Bill_Han

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:)

Post  zhaoruiwen on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:57 am

Bill_Han wrote:If you are really hated by other employees when you finish job quicker than 99% percent of others, the corporation culture is not supporting innovation. You should change your job because of the negative corporation culture.

The management can't keep innovation all the time. But they should encourage innovation in the corporation. If you can finish job quicker than others, it means your working method may be a big innovation and could be introduced to others. And in a long term, you will be big boss if you insist.

Han Min (Bill)

haha sometimes we have to face the problem directly , but not to avoid them. Changing to another new enviroment, the same things will still happen again.......... Looking for new opportunities is really good but we need to find the opportunities before do any decision.........


zhaoruiwen

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innovation-----really difficult in business real enviroment

Post  Song Lihui on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:03 am

zhaoruiwen wrote:
I think sometimes it is really difficult to do innovation in real business enviroment


It makes me hopeless when I hear someone say " if you do more quick than 99% percent of the whole employees in the company, you will be hated by anyone else /...... except that you are the big boss


The best solution to innovation: Top-- down method not Down --Top method



Annie ZHAO ( ZHAO Ruiwen)


1, Be yourself
2, Always think one step ahead of others
3, Understanding "innovation", it doesn't mean you have to invent something, a new way of working process, an small improvement of current of product, even something interesting idea, etc, all could be regarded as innovation. Even it might be quite small changes, but all complex things are composed by small screws.

Song Lihui

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innovation-----really difficult in business real enviroment

Post  zhuhuanhuan on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:00 am

Yes. but if the innovation are always top-down method, it means that the company is lack of vividness and indivial enthusiasm. A good company encourges both top- down and down-top innnovation if only it's make out for the benefit of the company.

Innovation may bring risks, but it you don't try, you may die eventually. That's the rule of survival.

zhuhuanhuan

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innovation-----really difficult in business real enviroment

Post  Christine_2011961340 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:13 am

Talking about innovation, it has not been long since some Chinese really put focus on it. But when we suddenly realize its importantce, we seem act as fussys runner to pursue a lot of ideas, just for "innovation", further for more gain.

But when we turn an eye on the western creativity industry, many of their innitial ideas are not that "meaningful" or "money-driven". They might be just created for fun. But later some of them are implemented in business. Those desingers, as showed in the video today, creat the ideas out of their passion, but not driven by the purpose to "innovate".

We have not a solid foundation or history on innovation. Our culture and education also meet difficulties to catch up with the innovation requirement. It really takes time to grow step by step.

Christine_2011961340

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Innovation with your great interests

Post  zhaoruiwen on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Christine_2011961340 wrote:Talking about innovation, it has not been long since some Chinese really put focus on it. But when we suddenly realize its importantce, we seem act as fussys runner to pursue a lot of ideas, just for "innovation", further for more gain.

But when we turn an eye on the western creativity industry, many of their innitial ideas are not that "meaningful" or "money-driven". They might be just created for fun. But later some of them are implemented in business. Those desingers, as showed in the video today, creat the ideas out of their passion, but not driven by the purpose to "innovate".

We have not a solid foundation or history on innovation. Our culture and education also meet difficulties to catch up with the innovation requirement. It really takes time to grow step by step.


I agree with your idea. ''But when we turn an eye on the western creativity industry, many of their innitial ideas are not that "meaningful" or "money-driven". They might be just created for fun. '' ''Our culture and education also meet difficulties to catch up with the innovation requirement''

zhaoruiwen

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innovation-----really difficult in business real enviroment

Post  pengyaoGB on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:50 am

Christine_2011961340 wrote:Talking about innovation, it has not been long since some Chinese really put focus on it. But when we suddenly realize its importantce, we seem act as fussys runner to pursue a lot of ideas, just for "innovation", further for more gain.

But when we turn an eye on the western creativity industry, many of their innitial ideas are not that "meaningful" or "money-driven". They might be just created for fun. But later some of them are implemented in business. Those desingers, as showed in the video today, creat the ideas out of their passion, but not driven by the purpose to "innovate".

We have not a solid foundation or history on innovation. Our culture and education also meet difficulties to catch up with the innovation requirement. It really takes time to grow step by step.

That's the point about the problem when talking about innovation in China.
In our country, solving problems and making profit are always the only conclutions people're going after. Making endeavor on innovation could not show the outcome immediately. For the majority of profit-target economic entity,innovation become the last thing to pay for.
It's the very thinking model we must improve in the future.

pengyaoGB

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innovation-----really difficult in business real enviroment

Post  fanbingrui on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Good topic! To process an idea into an innovation is not easy in the real life. First of all, it needs to be both innovative and appropriate. Sometimes, we were told someone just come out a novel idea during travel or when reading a book..sounds random, but we should accept the idea is appropriate enough to be reality. Second, the value propriation should be very clear to creat its revenue flow, otherwise it's only a ideal model instead of a business model. Third, there are a lot of procedures and details need to be focus on, even on junction suffered problem, the innovation coudln't be succesful.

fanbingrui

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innovation-----really difficult in business real enviroment

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum