CBI@FUDAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I learnt from CBI

+8
loujia
Li mingjie
vogixu
ruby
KnoxZ2011
Tamis Wang
liu5415
MoMo
12 posters

Go down

What I learnt from CBI Empty What I learnt from CBI

Post  MoMo Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Everyone has his or her own knowledge and experience, which causes diversity in understanding. I would love to invite you all to share your own understanding of CBI with classmates.

First, please allow me to be brave to share several key points I learnt from CBI as below,

1. As for me, CBI is treated as a general instruction for the upcoming two years MBA study, I realize that opening my mind is an effective approach to get myself ready to depart.
2. Do not be afraid of any new things or people you are unfaimliar with, I quite understand your concern, however, we need to see their potential favorable contribution. Let me take an example, if you have confidence on something, that means you have mastered it, nevertheless, for those you are inconfident on, that's the real thing would improve yourself.
3. Be appreciate of any collaboration, even dispute within your team. Diversity always inspires me somewhere, and consequently, I'm able to understand the whole world better.
4. Try to concentrate yourself on one thing at one same time. The efficiency and effectiveness will be outstanding!
5. Of course, you are allowed to focus on the final top score, in the meanwhile, you are also advised to enjoy the discussion course with your buddies. They are so nice, the moment is so great!
6. Take use of your right brain on purpose. I was surprised to be aware that the usage percentage of ordinary people's entire brain is about 20-30%. Too low! I see we have huge potential to be upgraded.

What about yours, buddy?

MoMo

Back to top Go down

What I learnt from CBI Empty Re: What I learnt from CBI

Post  liu5415 Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:19 am

1) The way to resoving problem is most important- Respect journey.
2) Think way is most important- Respect methodology.
3) jump out of box to think-Resepect the conflict.

above is what i am still thinking and so-called lesson learned from this CBI course.

MoMo wrote:Everyone has his or her own knowledge and experience, which causes diversity in understanding. I would love to invite you all to share your own understanding of CBI with classmates.

First, please allow me to be brave to share several key points I learnt from CBI as below,

1. As for me, CBI is treated as a general instruction for the upcoming two years MBA study, I realize that opening my mind is an effective approach to get myself ready to depart.
2. Do not be afraid of any new things or people you are unfaimliar with, I quite understand your concern, however, we need to see their potential favorable contribution. Let me take an example, if you have confidence on something, that means you have mastered it, nevertheless, for those you are inconfident on, that's the real thing would improve yourself.
3. Be appreciate of any collaboration, even dispute within your team. Diversity always inspires me somewhere, and consequently, I'm able to understand the whole world better.
4. Try to concentrate yourself on one thing at one same time. The efficiency and effectiveness will be outstanding!
5. Of course, you are allowed to focus on the final top score, in the meanwhile, you are also advised to enjoy the discussion course with your buddies. They are so nice, the moment is so great!
6. Take use of your right brain on purpose. I was surprised to be aware that the usage percentage of ordinary people's entire brain is about 20-30%. Too low! I see we have huge potential to be upgraded.

What about yours, buddy?

liu5415

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamis Wang Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:26 pm

respect speaker and listen to the question before you address the answer.
Stay outside of the box. Think smart, think different.
Functional part of brain will be disappearing if not practice. - that's a big surprise to me Sad as said, i need to purposely use those areas not often touched.

Tamis Wang

Back to top Go down

Post  KnoxZ2011 Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:27 pm

You are so cool!

KnoxZ2011

Back to top Go down

Post  ruby Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 pm

I think it's really a great course and inspire me by thinking creativity

ruby

Back to top Go down

What I learnt from CBI Empty Reply What I Learnt from CBI by Vogi xu

Post  vogixu Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:23 pm

I like this topic, the CBI is a very useful course. We need do a summary and put what we learned into the practise in the future. Thanks all for your sharings, from which I can remember what I learned.

"we do not know we do not know". the deep impression for this course is the structure and activity of our brain. we did not fully use it, because at most of time, it is out of our control and we know less about it. But, the more we know it the better we can do. for example, I did not realize there is "Amygadala" before this course, but now, I know it is normal reaction that everyone has, you will not be afraid because you do not know why. you can treat and trust yourself, and you will find the postive things is coming and going on.

vogixu

Back to top Go down

Post  Li mingjie Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:09 am

introspect my conversional concepts
transform my way of thinking

a fascinating and impressive lecture. Laughing

Li mingjie

Back to top Go down

Post  loujia Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:41 am

I am for your opinion very much.

loujia

Back to top Go down

Post  hazel.zhao Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:54 am

I like the way Professor Ali gave lectures and I was inspired by him to think more by using my brain. Concentration, inner peace and facing failure calmly and peacefully are the most impressing things of CBI course for me.

MoMo wrote:Everyone has his or her own knowledge and experience, which causes diversity in understanding. I would love to invite you all to share your own understanding of CBI with classmates.

What about yours, buddy?

hazel.zhao

Back to top Go down

Post  loujia Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:25 am

we are used to think things and solve problems according to certain routine, experience of the past.
But i believe that, if you want to change the situation, you should change the way of thinking.
Unfortunately, most of us are reluctant to change our brain.

loujia

Back to top Go down

What I learnt from CBI Empty visulization

Post  yufang huang Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:15 pm

The most important and useful thing I've learnt in the course is the power of visulization.

yufang huang

Back to top Go down

What I learnt from CBI Empty Plan, Change & Visualization

Post  malizhe Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:04 pm

After studied CBO course, I often ask myself, what’s my plan for further? What change I should make to meet my plan and then do visualization. The action is very useful for getting rid of my bad habits such as watching TV, lazy, and delay homework and so on.

malizhe

Back to top Go down

Post  linkan Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:09 pm

I get one sentence after CBI course, "One must focus on doing one thing during the work, but one cannot only focus one thing during the work".

linkan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum