CBI@FUDAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will the mobile phone go in the future?

2 posters

Go down

Where will the mobile phone go in the future? Empty Where will the mobile phone go in the future?

Post  jiangling Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:30 pm

When smartphone is on the market, I ask myself Where will the mobile phone go in the future? since it has already make all functions we have ever think about.Maybe you will say it can also become the controller of our home electronics, and then it will be what? I don't know what the phone will be like in the future?it's a question Steve Jobs and HTC boss concern more about. but one thing is for sure that the Hi-tech will lead us to the unkown world and make us known what we want then.

jiangling

Back to top Go down

Where will the mobile phone go in the future? Empty Re: Where will the mobile phone go in the future?

Post  jiangling Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Just as in the case discuss for Nintendo, the mobile phone future is what is a mobile phone? we should not confine in this small box. in the future,the mobile phone is not just a phone/TV/radio or something as it is now, then we will find some new innovations there.

jiangling

Back to top Go down

Where will the mobile phone go in the future? Empty Re: Where will the mobile phone go in the future?

Post  li Denghui Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:39 am

After Steve Jobs leaving this world, i think we should spend more time to re-think this issue?

Just as mentioned in the HTC case, the launch of Apple's iPhone rewrote the competitive landscape of the smartphone industry, and when Jobs left Apple, no one can make sure that if the innovation of iPhone series products can be continued or not. Therefore, the strategies of all those smartphone related companies might consider to make some approprate adjustments.

li Denghui

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down