CBI@FUDAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Apple creat another business model summit without Jobs?

5 posters

Go down

Will Apple creat another business model summit without Jobs? Empty Will Apple creat another business model summit without Jobs?

Post  fanbingrui Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Jobs has gone, Apple launched its iphone 4s to perfect the existing product iphone 4, Apple's stock droped a bit and later recovered... the comments said Apple has already perfect its management team and business model, market is still confident to the future of Apple. I do believe with the current business model, Apple can make it perfect, however, without Jobs, can Apple create another magic business model?

fanbingrui

Back to top Go down

Will Apple creat another business model summit without Jobs? Empty Re: Will Apple creat another business model summit without Jobs?

Post  Tamis Wang Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:39 pm

I believe the answer is yes but it will take a while.
Hope Apple team can sustain their innovation & creativity and make products simple but fashion.

Tamis Wang

Back to top Go down

Will Apple creat another business model summit without Jobs? Empty Re: Will Apple creat another business model summit without Jobs?

Post  Tian Haiya Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:12 pm

apple must to be the new apple.
apple like a kid, jobs is the big papa.
with the papa's help, apple become a power man.
papa is gone, apple should do all the thing for its own.

Tian Haiya

Back to top Go down

Post  fanbingrui Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:38 pm

It took Jobs 10 years to make Ipod, Iphone, Ipad perfect product series. I have a feeling by having the excellent iphone 4s, this mileage has been finished. It will definitely have new disruptive innovation in this field, how long it will take? Who will be another Jobs? Which company will lead this play? Maybe a new round is starting.

fanbingrui

Back to top Go down

Post  ruby Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:19 pm

fanbingrui wrote:It took Jobs 10 years to make Ipod, Iphone, Ipad perfect product series. I have a feeling by having the excellent iphone 4s, this mileage has been finished. It will definitely have new disruptive innovation in this field, how long it will take? Who will be another Jobs? Which company will lead this play? Maybe a new round is starting.

I do think they are coming under increasing attack by companies, especially Samsung, especially at the low-end, as well as the high-end. There was so much more that was yet to come,and I think without Steve Jobs, this is actually going to become significantly worse for them to fend off.

ruby

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie shen Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:53 pm

It's said Apple without Jobs is a kite without a tail. I'm thinking when we will have a "Jobs" in China? S/he will be leading the next generation of innovation in China.

jessie shen

Back to top Go down

Post  ruby Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 pm

I don't think Apple is a one-man company, though the firm’s desire to focus on its products and not its people means that Jobs’s team is not terribly well known. Apple’s innovations over the last decade are the result of the company’s structure: a small team at the top, focusing on a tightly-controlled number of products. Ideas can come from anywhere but those top executives spend a lot of time deciding what not to work on, to ensure that the company’s resources aren’t spread too thinly. Though Jobs played a key role in developing those working practices, the ideas are embedded deep within the company by this point. Apple's competitors might be hoping that the company's fortunes will change for the worse without Jobs but I wouldn't bet on it.

Still, Jobs has been the face of Apple for a decade now. The departure of Steve Jobs is not the end of Apple but it is the end of an extraordinary chapter in the history of the technology business.

ruby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down