CBI@FUDAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A business model - we can earn money and live in a low-carbon style

3 posters

Go down

A business model - we can earn money and live in a low-carbon style Empty A business model - we can earn money and live in a low-carbon style

Post  Luoxueyuan Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 pm

I have been riding bicycle to work for about two years. At the way home, I am always wondering if we can encourage more people to ride if the way to work is not that long. We are not only benefit from health but also contributing to the whole society to be more low-carbon. What can we do to make more people join the group? The following points are my thoughts. Maybe we can add more if you have better idea.

1. a website for people to borrow bicycle for free through their registered ID. It will be a large number of users to access it.
2. with the number of users, we can sell sponsorship and ads to earn money.
3. we can unite with CSR department in companies to promot the website into their staff.
4. we can develop different tour route to attract people.
5. we can negoniate with government to have subsidy to promote bicycle to work.

Luoxueyuan

Back to top Go down

A business model - we can earn money and live in a low-carbon style Empty Re: A business model - we can earn money and live in a low-carbon style

Post  loujia Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:03 am

Luoxueyuan wrote:I have been riding bicycle to work for about two years. At the way home, I am always wondering if we can encourage more people to ride if the way to work is not that long. We are not only benefit from health but also contributing to the whole society to be more low-carbon. What can we do to make more people join the group? The following points are my thoughts. Maybe we can add more if you have better idea.

1. a website for people to borrow bicycle for free through their registered ID. It will be a large number of users to access it.
2. with the number of users, we can sell sponsorship and ads to earn money.
3. we can unite with CSR department in companies to promot the website into their staff.
4. we can develop different tour route to attract people.
5. we can negoniate with government to have subsidy to promote bicycle to work.

I am in sympathy with your proposals. But the living style you advised is poetic and unpratical.

loujia

Back to top Go down

A business model - we can earn money and live in a low-carbon style Empty Re: A business model - we can earn money and live in a low-carbon style

Post  Tamis Wang Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:46 pm

as long as it becomes a fashion, it will be easy to prevail.

But the road condition is not good for riding bicycle in Shanghai...

Tamis Wang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down